Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BOOTY CAMP BEGINS with a BANG!

What a FANTASTIC turnout for our first class in the new space (108 people - whohoo!)! I hope everyone enjoyed the new slick floors and all the amenities the studio has to offer. It was a very challenging cd and I am definitely feeling it today - majorly! BUT that is why we all love it so I wouldn't want it any other way!

Booty Camp started last night and I had several questions so I thought I would post the rules so you understand how it works. They are as follows:
  • there is a $1 entry fee - the total collected will go toward the top 2 winners to be used for zumba gear of their choice. other prizes will be awared during the 11 weeks as well.
  • you must weigh in weekly (at any of the 3 classes)
  • it is totally CONFIDENTIAL as you will create an alias only you will know
  • it is percentage based so it is fair for everyone and the biggest percentage "loser" will be the winner!

My calorie burner after the end of class was 1056 burned - not too shabby ;) Keep up the great work and I promise to challenge you and your body to get you bikini (or speedo) ready by spring break!

2 comments:

  1. Amy, What is this booty with a bang? Need more info!!!

    <3 Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget - it is a weight loss competition that is percentage based.It started in January and ends in March but i do them throughout the year as well. It is confidential & optional but weigh-in is required weekly. It is a huge hit & motivator in my classes if you are intersted. Prizes are awarded every few weeks & at the end a grand prize is given.

    ReplyDelete